Experience as a researcher in the development of qualitative and applied research in the field of Participatory Design and Design for Social Innovation; Professional experience in the organization and management of cultural and social projects related to sustainable development of urban communities; Technical skills in Graphic Design in the development of visual identity (logos, typography, colour palettes, brand, cards, etc.), advertising (posters, banners, flyers, etc.) and publications (books, magazines and digital publishing).
- Researcher University of Aveiro
Detalhes relativos ao doutoramento
- Title Designing commoning: a design research about the challenges of building sustainable collaborations for urban transitions
- Field Participatory Design
- Year 2019
Grupos de Investigação
- Barbosa, J., Wiltse, H., & Mota, J. (2017). Power of Design Agency in Building and Sustaining Collaboration: Two Cases in São Paulo. In Proceedings of Nordes 2017, Design+Power (Vol. 7, pp. 1–9). Oslo, N: Nordic Design Research. Retrieved from https://archive.nordes.org/index.php/n13/article/view/549
- Barbosa, J., Reimer, M. & Mota, J. (2016). Designing participation for commoning in temporary spaces: A case study in Aveiro, Portugal. In Proceedings of DRS2016, Design+Research+Society (pp. 1–17). Brighton, UK: DRS Design Research Society. Retrieved from http://www.drs2016.org/393/
- Barbosa, J., & Roda, R. (2015). Ephemeral public spaces in the reinvention of affection: Three urban experiences from Brazil. In P. Elmlund (Ed.), Proceedings of The Future of Places III, Public space in the new urban agenda. Stockholm, S: Sustasis Foundation. Retrieved from http://www.sustasis.net/FOPIII-Academic-Papers.html
- Barbosa, J., & Roda, R. (2015). Design Activism in new scenarios for emerging cities: Two projects in Brazil. In Proceedings of Nordes 2015, Design Ecologies (Vol. 6, pp. 1–6). Stockholm, S: Nordic Design Research. Retrieved from http://www.nordes.org/opj/index.php/n13/article/view/443
- Barbosa, J., & Roda, R. (2014). Strategic Design for urban performances: Empowering collaborative platforms for sustainable cities_Phd project. Poster in Proceedings of Spring Cumulus Conference. Aveiro, P: Cumulus / ID+ Instituto de Investigação em Design, Media e Cultura.
- Barbosa, J., & Roda, R. (2014). Design Social e Performances Urbanas. Existe um espaço para a mediação? In Proceedings of UD14 (pp. 209–214). Aveiro, P: ID+ Instituto de Investigação em Design, Media e Cultura.
- Barbosa, T. B. (2019). Designing commoning: a design research about the challenges of building sustainable collaborations for urban transitions (Doctoral thesis, Universidade de Aveiro). Retrieved from https://ria.ua.pt/handle/10773/27270