Ana Filomena Curralo, design lecture. She holds a Ph.D in Art & Design at Faculty of Art & Design, University of Porto, Portugal. Master degree in TypoGraphic Studies, London College of Communication, University of Arts, London, and a degree in Communication Design, Faculty of Art and Design, Portugal. As a designer she developed expertise in the context of visual and organizational identity. Ana also teach art, design and multimedia since 2007 at IPVC - Polytechnic Institute de Viana do Castelo. Education, research and arts and design practice are all key to her working process and all feed into each other. She is known for her diverse and innovative approach to the teaching and practice of art, design and illustration, spanning traditional and digital approaches to problem-solving.
- Professor Adjunto IPVC
- Faria P., Curralo A.F., Paiva S. (2018) A Case Study for the Promotion of Urban Mobility for Visually Impaired People. In: Paiva S. (eds) Mobile Solutions and Their Usefulness in Everyday Life. EAI/Springer Innovations in Communication and Computing. Springer
- CURRALO, A. (2018). Image devices, Immersion and Synesthesia. Int. J. Arts&Humanities, 2(10), 575-584
- ALI, S., CURRALO, A., BOULOS, M., & PAIVA, S. (2018). A Framework for Improving the Engagement of Medical Practitioners in an E-Training Platform for Tuberculosis Care and Prevention. Future Internet, 11(1), 6. MDPI AG
- BARBOSA, C; CURRALO, Ana F.; PAIVA, S. (2019). Pictogramas Interativos para uma aplicação móvel. Um estudo de Caso. CONFIA. 7th International Conference on Ilustration & Animation. Viana do Castelo, Portugal. ISBN: 978-989-54489-1-3
- CURRALO, Ana; BARBOSA, Helena (2018) – “Carmo Valente e o Sistema de Mobiliário Galé”. In Proceedings “Designa 2018”. Covilhã: Universidade da Beira Interior, 2018. ISBN: 978-989-654-495-9, p. 357-362.
- CURRALO, Ana; BARBOSA, Helena (2018) – “Exhibition structures: displaying Portugal”. In ICDHS 2018 – 11th Conference of the International Committee for Design History and Design Studies – Back to the future: the future in the past. University of Barcelona, Spain. Barcelona: Edicions de la Universitat de Barcelona, 2018. Proceedings. ISBN 978-84-9168-156-4. p. 367-371.
- CURRALO, Ana; BARBOSA, Helena (2018) – “Exhibition structures: displaying Portugal”. In ICDHS 2018 – 11th Conference of the International Committee for Design History and Design Studies – Back to the future: the future in the past. University of Barcelona, Spain. Barcelona: Edicions de la Universitat de Barcelona, 2018. Book of abstracts. ISBN 978-84-9168-157-1. p. 188.
- CURRALO, A. F.; PAIVA, S. (2017). UX Design and Incluso App Development. Proceedings book of UNIDCOM/IADE Conferences. IADE-U Instituto de Arte, Design e Empresa – Universitário, Lisboa, Portugal. ISBN: 978-989-8473-23-3